Services I offer include:
- Individual psychotherapy for adults and adolescents
- Family psychotherapy with couples, children, and parents
- Mindfulness and stress reduction group therapy
- Continuing Education Training for Therapists
My areas of specialty include:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorder
- Depression, chronic low energy
- Trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder
- Women's issues; Men's issues
- Stress related medical issues
- Family, children, and parenting
I strive to be a therapist who is culturally sensitive (i.e. knowledgeable and understanding about issues relevant to people from many varied backgrounds, including: ethnically diverse families and GLBT individuals).
Because I am a licensed clinical psychologist, I am covered by most insurance plans, if they allow out-of-network benefits. I am also a Medicare provider. I offer a service of an initial determination of benefits. Otherwise, I provide a detailed receipt and/or a HCFA form for you to send to your insurance company. In some cases I may be able to file for you. Payment is expected in full at the time of service and insurance reimbursement will subsequently be paid to you, unless you are covered under Medicare or a plan I am able to file directly. My fee is between $125 and $135. Payment plans and other negotiated options are available.
I take credit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, and Amex) as well as debit cards.